The Leadership Society
Leadership giving at Lynn University is a tradition that spans more than four decades. It is through leadership gifts that Lynn University continues to provide the education, support and environment that empower individual students to realize their true potential and prepare for success in the world.
The Leadership Society is the premier annual giving society for donors who are committed to ensuring a standard of excellence at Lynn for all students.
Leadership Society donors make an annual gift of $2,500 or more during each fiscal year, July 1 to June 30:
- gifts of cash, stock or real estate which total $2,500 or more including
matching gifts for the fiscal year.
- approved gifts-in-kind valued at $2,500 or more during the fiscal year.
Leadership Society Donors Receive:
- invitations to exclusive events throughout the year which offer opportunities to engage with other leadership donors and university administrators
- pre-release copies of the Lynn Magazine and LynnSights
- recognition at appropriate Lynn University events for the impact their leadership gift has made.
For further information call 561-237-7467.